3.22.2011

He or She?



That color is pink!

I had a feeling all a long that it was a little baby girl, but it was still quite exciting to know for sure. Even though I still struggle to use the proper term, it is neat to know. No name yet, but we are practicing using a couple.

I feel like I am really starting to get to know her. The movements are not just spasms anymore, I can actually feel body parts. I swear I can feel her little noggin and back raise up in my stomach. Last night we got to see her move from the outside, my stomach kept popping up and down. This is all so new and exciting for me, it is great to experience this.

I will try and get caught up from our Texas trip. It was a wonderful time. I am off to a coffee shop with the William.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio