9.18.2011

Greetings From Colorado



This little sneak peek of our ever expanding baby will have to do for now. I blinked and August had come and gone. Between moving, having no internet, and now a broken computer, blogging has taken a hit.

Here are some highlights from the past month:

-We moved to Colorado with a newborn

- I survived moving to Colorado with a newborn

-Will started his first 8 to 5 job

- I survived Will starting his first 8 to 5 job (there were some questionable days, like last Wednesday after Madison received her 2 month shots, yikes!)

- We have cable for the first time since we married

- We had a first post-baby hiking experience, lets just say it ended in a baby screaming all the way home with out any clothes on (don't worry, there was not a bear encounter)

We are pretty much slowly figuring out how to adjust to all of these life changes. I think Will having an actual job might be more of an adjustment than a baby. Well, probably the combination of the two happening at the same time. I liked it when we were both at home with nothing to do but play with baby, I guess the honeymoon phase quickly came to an end.

Each day is getting a little easier. I am gradually accepting our new normal and I am excited for getting settling here in Colorado and making it our home.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio