8.23.2012

ramblings

1. I have really been missing having things to blog about. The thing is, I probably do have things to blog about, but then I just forget. I also think that not having a reliable camera is really effecting my blogging mojo. It takes twenty minutes to upload photos from Will's camera and mine was overtaken by sand in Hawaii.

2. I have started doing the Insanity work out program. It is a 60 day thing and you switch between several different DVDs. It is pretty insane, ha, but I am getting addicted to it. I am only on week 2, so I might have a change of heart, but I already feel like my body is changing. I thought I would take before and after pictures, but once again, the camera issue comes back to bite me. The DVDs also remind me of off season during my prime volleyball playing days. So Claire and Concetta, you should totally look into doing Insanity with me!

3. I start classes on Monday. And by classes, I mean one class. It is an substance abuse counseling class and will meet once a week for eight weeks. I am excited to finally start classes towards the counseling degree, but also slightly nervous I will dread having some place to be. The nice thing about being a stay at home mom is I never have to report to anyone.

4. Madison does not crawl anymore. She is a full blown walker. It is such a strange thing to realize she will probably never crawl again. Something she did for almost half her life up to this point, will just be a little dot in her life as a whole. I never realized how fast the baby stage actually is, they turn into full fledged kids in a blink of an eye.

5. Fall was in the air the past couple of mornings. It seems to have just been a tease because 90 degree days are upon us again. But it left me really excited for Fall, it is probably my favorite season. I do not want to wish away these last warm days, but it feels it has been hot for so long. I guess I have grown to appreciate the change of seasons since moving away from Texas.

I think thats about it. We do not have anything planned until September, which is in like a week, crazy?? So we have just been relaxing on the weekends, trying to enjoy all these little moments together as a family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio