8.28.2012

Updated Home Tour

So I sort of joined the Mac world. I purchased an ipod this weekend. Will and I both wanted something that could capture all our memories (aka pictures of madison) with ease. We have not taken much video of her and the pictures have been lacking lately. With the ipod we can do both and share them with ease. The only real down size is the camera does not take stellar pictures, but I think overall it will serve its purpose. So my first use of the camera was to take pictures of our home. I have not shared many recently, so here it goes. 

 Our front door. It took two months to finally figure out a way to hold that wreath up. I am not super wild about the windows on the door either because anyone who comes to the door can see right in. This is not ideal when I am jumping around to my insanity videos in my pajama shorts and sports bra. 



















That pretty much sums up our house. There is another bathroom and mudroom to the left of the washing machine, but those are a bit tricky to take pictures of. And, yes, those are all our clothes hanging. Our dryer was one of the twenty appliances that broke when we moved in and we have not found the need to get a new one.

Next up, a post about what our day to day looks like. I have to try and plan it out on a day where we don't stay in our pajamas until noon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio