12.19.2012

sharing the news

I have been a bit more hesitant to share the news of this pregnancy. With Madison, I practically shouted it from the rooftops. I think nearly everyone knew when I was about  6 weeks pregnant. I kept waiting to feel that same desire this time, but it just was not coming. I guess I was and still am extremely nervous about having two children. But when Thanksgiving rolled around and Will's family would be visiting, I knew we should break the news in person. So I quickly made a onesie for Madison to share the news with the family over Thanksgiving dinner. 







It was not until Will asked his mom, "Do you like Madison's new shirt?" That she noticed. She even had to read it aloud before the message clicked, we got a pretty good laugh out of that. 

Even though sharing the news of this pregnancy with our friends and family has made it more real, I still can not fully process we will have another child. All I can imagine is Madison, how can a whole other, unique child be forming inside me right now? I am hoping that when I can feel the baby move the reality will hit home a little more because I am still a bit in denial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio