11.01.2013

halloween

First, lets talk about my first craft project I have done since Eliza was born, the bat shirt.

 My idea came from this blog. 

After going to the store three different times to get freezer paper, I finally was able to do this incredibly easy shirt. 

Here is my result:


 and here is my attempt at posing just like all the other fashion bloggers: 


I may need some work... 

Now onto Halloween, we had a little Elmo. Madison really disliked being in this costume and we would catch her trying to take it off constantly through out the night. I think her favorite part was giving out candy to the trick or treaters that would come to the door.



And here is one of two pictures we have had together as a family of four. Not our best, but I will take what I can get.

 
This post was brought to you while Eliza screamed because she refuses to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio