6.18.2014

kitchen smitchen

And now, for the longest time between before and after photos. Lets all remember that we have two children with a long list of needs, so we did this remodel to the best of our ability. I painted the cabinets fairly quickly, remember those photos? It took quite sometime to install the bead board on the ends of our cabinet. It required a lot of measuring, sawing, nailing, re-measuring, re-sawing, and re-nailing. We learned a lot along the way, you know, just in case we ever do this again (we won't). As with any project we complete, one should never look too closely, but from a far, I must say we can pull off quite a lot. 

Here we go.

Before refreshers: 






And, after: 




I think this project will keep me held over for a while. I am happy that we did it all ourselves, but it did take longer than anticipated. I love how much the color brightens up the space and decreased the amount of differing wood colors our house has. 

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

I love it and think y'all did a great job!

* said...

Looks so good, Steph! I miss you guys and happiest of birthdays to sweet Eliza!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio