4.08.2011

A post about something other than my growing belly....




(From Left to Right)

1. My little brother, even though he is not so little any more, is leaving for Afghanistan on Sunday. My dad is down in Hawaii right now and enjoying the beach with him before he leaves. I am looking forward to his leave when he can come home and meet his niece. Until, we will just have to keep praying for his safety. Here is his address if anyone would like to send him some encouraging notes:
Grant Smith (no rank)
D Co. 2-27IN
Task Force Raider
COP Garcia
APO AE 0931
2. Our cell service was switched over to AT&T yesterday and we were able to get new cell phones. Even though this phone acts nothing like a Blackberry, I feel somewhat trendy carrying it around. Like, if I fiddle with it enough people might think I am really important.

3. I painted these owls a while back and finally found some cheap frames to paint. I will change the background once I get to Texas, but I think they will look great in our little girl's room. Even though Will thinks they are creepy.

4. This picture was taken about thirty minutes ago. A winter advisory in April? Oh Montana, I will miss your two months of glory, but snow until May, not so much. We walked for an hour and a half last night in the snow. We went up to one of the highest points in Bozeman and it felt like we were the only ones in the city. Aspen totally loved feeling like she was the only dog also.

5. I bought these earrings last night at Target. Will thinks they are too "blinging and rapperish," but they make me feel pretty.

6. All I have to say is I hope that our baby is well fed. 36D? Good gosh!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio