11.05.2011

Play Group


Madison had her first play group on Thursday. It was a refreshing time for me to talk with other moms and give Madison a chance to interact with other babies. There was a five month old (which is the baby featured in the photos fascinated with Madison), a baby two days older than Madison, a two month old, and a two week old. Oh my goodness, seeing Madison next to the two month old and two week old was quite shocking. I still have in my mind that she was just born, but now there are babies younger and smaller than her.

We have been spending some quality time with family the past week. We made a quick trip to Texas to see my mom and now Will's mom and brother are in town. Madison is getting her dose of grandma love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio