11.21.2011

week catch all



We had another play date this week. I really love having some place to be during the week besides just staying inside and cleaning. I mean, play groups are mostly for the moms, but a part of me thinks Madison really enjoys herself also. The baby girl Madison is laying next to in the bottom pictures is the one who was born two days before Madison. I tried to catch them holding hands, but I was not fast enough.



1. Will had a statistic event to attend on Tuesday so I had evening duties with Madison. We just danced to the oldie music channel and she fell asleep on my chest. I tried to get a picture but of course she woke up.

2. More mommy and daughter play time. I have been putting her on her belly as much as possible because she has created a bald spot in the back of her head from sleeping at night.

3. Saturday morning Will and I attempted to do some yoga together. About half way through, Madison woke up. Luckily, she really enjoys watching us move around and sat happily in her chair.

4. Aspen decided she needed to assist Will in is forward folding triangle.

5. Aspen and Madison decided to join me in my ending stretches, silly girls.

6. We are all bundled up to take an evening walk. Madison is wearing her adorable Patagonia jacket.

We are having Will's friend, wife, and five year old come and stay with us this week. It will be a full house, but should be a lot of fun. So, I am busy sucking up all of Aspen's hair and scrubbing our floors. I am not really looking forward to doing any sort of cooking, but the company will be nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio