10.16.2012

my travel recap, a bit out of order

Hello out there! I am finally back from our whirl wind month. After we attended my sister-in-law's wedding in Bozeman, I had about a week to catch my breath and head out to HAWAII. I have several pictures from that trip, but I am having trouble getting them on my computer. Then less than a day after I came back from Hawaii, I left for Texas. I finally arrived back home on Sunday, whew. In the midst of all that traveling, I also finished my first graduate school class, woohoo. 

So here are some pictures from our Texas adventure.







We went to this pumpkin patch across from where my mom lives, hoping for some good photos. Madison did what she always does and ignored the camera and did her own thing. She really enjoyed rearranging the little pumpkins and riding in the wagon. I think she rode in a wagon 90% of the time we were at my mom's house. We also went to the scarecrow festival in Chappell Hill on Saturday. It was a lot of fun, but pretty exhausting for me. I chased my independent child around the whole thing, but she loved it.

I am thankful to be back home in our little house. The fall colors have really hit Denver and I loved all the leaves that crinkled underneath my feet when I went running yesterday. 

My friend Claire is coming on Friday and we are going to take her to Estes Park. Hopefully the Elk will be out and the leaves will still be on the trees, can't wait! 

I am already a bit sad that October is over half way over, it is my all time favorite month, so many wonderful things have happened to us in October.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio