2.17.2013

another catch all...

Time seems to be continuing on. I had a minor freak-out on the treadmill last week, when I realized that we will have another child in four months. I am mostly worried about how we will actually care for two children and not go completely crazy, but I know we will eventually adjust. This time around I am not thinking about preparing for the new baby, but how we can prepare the baby we already have. She will still be so young.

Enough of that. In other news, we had a wonderful time in Texas last week. The flight was less than pleasurable, but it was likely our last one for a long, long time.

Since being back we were given a brand new dryer from my mom and I have been giddy with excitement. I have been in the process of painting the laundry room all week and can not wait for it be a cute area. Unfortunately, I can not seem to pick the right color paint for anything. I have been trying for red, but ended up with pink. 

I am also one class away from finishing my third graduate school class. This class was the hardest for me, I think because of all the time away Will had. I also had to write the longest paper yet. But, I am almost finished. Just one little step closer to that degree. 

I spent some time growing this week. 20 pound weight gain and I am just a little half-way through. Oh well, it is what it is. Madison and I managed to go to the gym every day this week. Mostly because it is my only real reason I have to leave the house.

And now for some pictures. I actually took some this week.... 


22 weeks pregnant
As soon as Madison sees the camera, she comes running. She just wanted to showcase her new big girl shoes. 

 
 She found my box of accessories and tries them on for herself. My little hipster baby. 


 23 weeks pregnant

 
 After Will finished taking my picture, Madison stood in the same spot I did and signed, "please" and pointed to the camera. She was telling me she wanted her picture taken also.


Amazing what a difference six months makes. She is such a big girl now, I can hardly believe it. The transformation takes place so quickly.

Well, I think that is about it. Hopefully  I will have my laundry room finished this week and I can show it off. Its the little things in life that get me now, like matching washers and dryers. Life changes real quick, ha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio