1.04.2014

five years

(Picture from a week before our wedding)

Today is our five year wedding anniversary. 
Five years seems like one of those big milestones in a marriage. It is a strange time frame that feels both long and short. We have packed a lot in since we married on that warm, Texas, winter day in January. People say they can barely remember their life before their spouse or children or whatever and I just did not see how that was possible. However, as time keeps ticking on, my life alongside William is becoming all I know. The part about marrying young and having children young that fascinates me is that the majority of my life will be spent with them. I like knowing that Will and I are doing all of our growing up together. This marriage has taught me more about myself than I would have ever learned on my own. Will has challenged me and encouraged me in the most effective way. On our wedding day, I could not have envisioned our life to be where it is today, but then again, all I could really focus on was just starting our life together. 

 (from our failed attempts of capturing us jumping off swings in Texas)

I love you Will! Happy five years of almost complete marital bliss!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio