1.21.2014

seven months


These updates are pretty close since I was so late for her six month one. I will try to think of what she has done different these past couple of weeks for memories' sake. 

At seven months: 

* She is still not a reliable sitter. I think this is because she would much rather be stretched out trying to move around. I guess we just make children who need to be on the move constantly. 

* I thought for sure she would be crawling by now. Still rocking on all fours. She can army crawl a bit forward, but mostly just scoots herself backwards. She can roll incredibly fast, like be across the room in a blink of an eye. 

* She has two teeth! I think she may be working on more. Getting these teeth took me by surprise because Madison did not teeth until several months later. 

* We have started solids. Mostly just bananas, an avocado, and apples. I have been giving her slices of apple and she can shred them with her two teeth. So she can manage to eat an entire slice of apple on her own. 

* I thought we were in the clear, but little girl is still having some tummy trouble. I even took her to a chiropractor this month, but it did not do much.  She is just waking up so frequently at night again and her discomfort is noticeable. We just feel at a loss, but oh well. 

* She is babbling a lot more. Her and Madison have been communicating a bit. They will mimic each others' noises back and forth. It is such a neat moment when we catch them getting lost in each other. They just laugh and laugh.

* She is transitioned out of nearly all her infant items. We no longer need the car seat adapter for the stroller. She can sit in a high chair all by herself. She squirms out of her rock and play. She even went on a stroller ride the other day where Madison pushed her the entire time. 

Here are some pictures from the past month:




And a certain sister took over our seven month photo shoot...

I feel I have all these blog posts swirling around in my head, there just is not enough time to sit down and get them out. My moments of uninterrupted time is still so scarce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio