8.15.2014

head comparisons

I took some of my favorite photos of the girls last year around this time. I laid them on a white blanket and focused on just capturing their heads. I just love the way they were both staring at the camera. I look at the picture and feel a great connection to them. 


I decided that it might be fun to try and recreate the photos. The only real issue was that Eliza is now mobile and gets extremely frustrated when she feels she is being forced to do something. I had about ten seconds to capture the photo because Eliza quickly realized she did not want any part of this photo taking business. The first couple of pictures were the only decent ones I could get. However, I have about fifteen that look identical to the last photo. Maybe next year I will have better luck. 





1 comments:

Emily Powell said...

Sorry, but the last one is my fav :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio