2.11.2021

Elliott Knight

 On December 7, 2020 we welcomed another daughter, Elliott Knight. We are still not entirely sure how she made her way into existence when I got that positive pregnancy sign on March 31, 2020, about two weeks after COVID-19 made its way to the United States and everyone was forced into quarantine. I spent the first half of my pregnancy incredibly sick. We had to readjust every part of our life and it was a struggle to adapt. Then she surprised us again by coming 8 days late and by being a "she." We chose to keep everything about her a surprise and I was convinced we would be welcoming a son. It has been two months now and we are slowly adjusting to another new normal. Eliza always says in response to anything, "because you have seventeen kids...." I never imagined I would have four children but I am incredibly thankful for each of them and look forward to what a life growing together will look like. 

































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio