2.16.2021

Will turns 35!

 Last week, Will turned 36! To think, last year we were enjoying a night away and I was in the middle of training for a trail marathon. Little did we know our whole world would turn upside down a month and some change later. 

We managed to get away for two hours to a steak house and I ordered him a rainbow cake. I also bought him a spin bike to compliment our home gym. 






(Micah licked sprinkles off the floor and table for a week.)


(I love how Madison is helping to get everyone posed as well.)


(Wearing actual clothes. The jeans are 2 sizes too big and dig into my waste, but hey, they buttoned. I keep reminding myself to be patient with my body, some days are harder than others.)


(Got home to a crying baby, but she slept for seven hours that night)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio