2.10.2021

"Hello, it's me"

 I have decided, at least temporarily, to dust off the old blog. The last year I have had some convictions around Instagram. Especially when the girls are at an age when they can say, "Are you posting that to Instagram?" I am sure that when I was in fourth grade I would not have appreciated my photos being posted with out my consent. This platform is obviously still public, but I feel there is more of intention behind recording memories here that I miss. 


Since I last posted, we have accomplished quite a bit. I graduated from graduate school, I am a licensed therapist, I have a private practice, we bought and renovated a new home, Will has switched jobs, we have added two! more babies (Micah and Elliott), and we are living in a pandemic.  So here we go, lets see how long this lasts. 




1 comments:

Emily Powell said...

Hey! Glad you're back!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio