2.21.2011

Pregnant Princess



When I was first called for this job, Will shook his head and said, "You can not be a pregnant princess, stephanie." I reassured him of course I can!

Turns out he was right. A form fitting princess dress does not mesh well with a busty, five month pregnant girl. I could not get that dress of fast enough. I have never been squeezed that tight. Will was laughing at my appearance so hard he began to cry. He decided that I should refrain from ever having brown hair or bangs. Oh and to top off the costume, it was hovering around 0 degrees outside. I am just thankful I made it through the party.

On an unrelated note, I had a irrational pregnancy breakdown. It is still a bit fresh in my mind, but I think I am gradually getting to the point of laughing about it. Yesterday I decided we should go work out and reward ourselves with ice cream. The only ice cream I have any desire to eat is Cotton Candy ice cream with sprinkles. I usually go to Cold Stone, but decided to change it up to Baskin Robbins since I knew they have had the cotton candy ice cream in the past. However, they did not have it yesterday. I started crying in the car ride home because I was so upset I had to get a different kind of ice cream. I was literally overwhelmed with sadness and disappointment, ha, over ice cream!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio