2.19.2011

week nineteen





I have seen this on several people's blog who are pregnant. I think they are lame sometimes, but it might be something fun to do every once in a while. So here is the recap of week nineteen.

How far along: 19 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: going on fourty pounds, ha.

Maternity Clothes: I bought some clothes that are three sizes too big, does that count? The jeans in the picture above are size 29 and make me feel really skinny right now because I can actually button them.

Gender: one or the other I am sure

Movement: YES! lil babe is moving right now. It feels like muscles spasms beneath my belly button.

Sleep: between the vivid dreams and get up and pee shuffle every night, sleep is rough. I finally fall asleep around five, but then Will gets up shortly after that and rummages around and makes loud boy noises.

What I miss: being warm. Ha, that has nothing to do with pregnancy. Just in general I miss being warm.

Cravings: Nothing really. Food in general is just the greatest thing to me these days. The only thing I want for my birthday is food. The only thing I want to spend money on is food. Gosh, its bad, but it tastes soo good!

Symptoms: Itchiness. I itch all the time. Maybe that is because of the dryness here but either way its annoying.

Best Moment this week: Camping was pretty great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio