5.08.2011

My "First" Mother's Day

Even though I feel like I am technically a mother, I know I do not have an actual child in my arms yet, so I guess next Mother's Day will be my first official one. I mean I have a creature living inside of me doing flips, what else should my title be? My mom gave me a sweet stuffed owl, that Will is going to think is creepy. Both my mom and I received flowers from my brother, which made me feel super special.




Will claims that horizontal stripes will just make me look bigger, but I believe those horizontal stripes are covering my bump quite nicely... Of course I did not opt to take a picture from the side.

We are going to finish celebrating Mother's Day with swimming laps, laying out, and going to see the movie Something Borrowed.

1 comments:

Paula said...

Glad you are "home" - I know you are anxious for Will to arrive. Big hug to you and one for your Mom, too!! I need to come to G-Town and catch up.

Paula

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio