5.06.2011

Thirty Weeks

I am officially in Texas. I am thankful I made it through my flights with out any one touching my stomach, but that does not mean I didn't have enough stares to last me a lifetime. Is pregnancy that strange??

I have already had my Mexican food fix the first night I was here. I am slowly working on getting my sun fix. I might be brave enough to swim at the pool tomorrow. I have only laid on my mother's back patio so far. We have some rocking plans for these next few weeks I am here. You know, going on walks, laying out, sewing baby items, watching all the television I have missed these past two years, and more high stress activities, ha.

Here is the last pictures in front of our junky door.



This was right before we left for the airport. The reality of never going back to Bozeman has not quite hit yet. I think that it will be better once Will is here in Texas with me. The last few nights before I left I would be wide awake at three in the morning and I would be mentally replaying all our memories in Bozeman. Change is always something I struggle with, even if the change is a going to be a great one.

Well, I am off to finish catching up on all the Real Housewives of Orange County and lay out a bit.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Huge smile on my face.... so excited... love it

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio