5.25.2011

Three to the Three





I had another doctors appointment today. Blood pressure perfect, heart beat perfect, measuring perfectly. I asked the nurse to not tell me my weight because I am tired of dwelling on the number. She seemed a bit confused. However, every doctor's visit I sit and let that number simmer and I can not let it go. Yet, my doctor never says anything about my weight, so I am tired of having that number bounce around in my head.

We then went to Target and purchased a mattress for our newly painted crib (thank you Claire!) I am excited that everything is falling into place. I just need my partner to make his way down to Texas, only a week and a half left!

I think that I have grown so accustomed to being pregnant that I am kind of forgetting that I will indeed have a baby at the end of this. It is strange how I have shifted into this place that can not fully grasp that we will have a baby.

Well, now I have to make my way to a neighbor's house because she has a gift for the little one. This is the same neighbor who touched my stomach the entire time I did my arm weights at the gym yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio