6.01.2011

Thirty Four

Here we are, yet another week has gone by. This week is extra special because Will is coming in THIS weekend. In fact, he is packing up the trailer at this very moment. I finished up the last little details of the moving into our new apartment today, so we should be good to go. I do not think this apartment is going to feel too homey because we know it is going to only be temporary, but I can not get over how it will be pretty much double in size of our old apartment. I know that once Will gets here the weeks are going to fly even faster. I can now officially say we will have a baby next month.

I have been getting frustrated with the ever increasing amount of shirts I am outgrowing. I think that the problem is not how huge my belly is, but the combination of the belly and the long torso. All shirts are hitting me short. Will says it makes me look like Homer Simpson.



This white shirt is a new one I bought yesterday. It is maternity, but still pretty stretched. Oh well, six more weeks, right?

I guess having babies is a popular thing these days because it seems like every day someone new announces their pregnancy on Facebook. It is strange to me to see people with due dates in January. That seems so far away. It is hard for me to believe that my pregnancy is nearing the end while others are just starting their journey.

I treated my mother to pedicures today. Even though it does not even put a dent in all the things she has helped us with and done for me since I have been here. It was very relaxing. Especially since my personal foot rubber has been several hundred miles away and I can no longer bend in a way that allows toe nail clipping.

Well, I am off to feed this baby belly and then work it out at the gym. The evenings are the optimal time to go because all of the seniors have already turned in for the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio