6.15.2011

Eight Months Down, One to Go!!



I am not able to really grasp the reality that we will be welcoming our baby girl in a month or so. I feel I have entered a place where I try hard to imagine what it will be like to go into labor, to be at the hospital, to drive home, to spend the first night home with her, but I just can not. I think it will all be surreal. I will be depending on pictures to help me remember all these things because I know my head will be spinning the entire time.

We have been keeping busy here in Texas. I will hopefully be putting together some pictures of our place. We are still waiting on my glider chair to arrive and put some finishing touches on the dresser we repainted. It seems as if the list of "to-dos" might not ever end. I just want everything to be in as much order as possible before baby arrives.

We are off to go the grocery store. It is still hard for us to adjust to the huge crowds everywhere we go. Round Rock itself as double the amount of people in all of Bozeman. The population difference and all that goes along with that are sometimes difficult to get used to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio