5.11.2011

Thirty One Weeks



My mom took this picture of me last night as we were headed out the door to her neighborhood block party. It was fun to meet everyone she lives around. They seemed excited to meet me also, but I think more of their excitement came from figuring out exactly who I was. Several of the women had seen me out walking and were curious who had knocked up their trophy wife. I am thankful I could clear the air.

It seems that the rain has finally hit Texas. Well, mostly clouds have hit Texas. So I think that today will be a sewing day. I plan on making some decorative pillows, a bumper for the crib, and a bed skirt. For today I will work on the pillows, can't wait to show pictures of the fabric.

I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow at the Georgetown Hospital. I can not believe that we are in the home stretch now, over 75% finished with the pregnancy. I know that she still has quite a bit of time to flip, but she is still laying straight across. Her head in my right hip and legs in my left. She has not changed positions since we had our ultrasound.

I am off to finish my coffee and pick out the ottoman I want for baby girl's room. I am very thankful for a mother who is so willing to spoil me and baby girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio