10.04.2011

Two Months



[I know Madison is almost three months old, but I want to try and document all her changes.]

*She is obviously still a mover. A constant mover, actually. We have to still swaddle her because her little arms keep hitting her in the face.

* She started sleeping 6 to 7 hour stretches. She had one 10 hour stretch and I keep hoping for that again, but I will have to settle for the 6 to 7 hour thing. When she switched from waking every three hours to every 6, it was a life changer for me. She still struggles to stay asleep during the day. Evenings are pretty rough before she goes to bed.

* Started to really smile all the time. It is such great fun to interact with her now. The gummy smile melts me every time. She started to smile at me during feedings. It is so precious to look down and see her staring at me, grinning ear to ear.

* She prefers to be held one way. Looking out with her feet dangling. She has to be able to see everything and move of course.

* She received her two month shots. I was not at all prepared for the side effect of her screaming for three hours. I did not have any Tylenol and no way to purchase any, so it was a long wait for Will to get home from work. I felt so sad for her.

It is true that you keep falling more in love with your children every day. I still remember what life was like before Madison, ha, but I can not imagine not having her here now. I find myself trying so hard to comprehend that she formed completely out of nothing, it is too amazing for me to grasp. She went from being two little lines on a pregnancy test to a laughing, giggling, animated little girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio