7.17.2012

twelve months


At twelve months:

* She is a riot. She makes us laugh continually. We just can not get enough of everything she does. From the dramatic tantrums to the trying to wear everything as necklaces, its all so great. 

* She is finally sleeping. Hallelujah! Takes two naps a day and sleeps roughly 11.5 hours at night. Our days start at 6:30 am, but going all night with out any interruptions 6:30 am is just fine with me. 

* She is finally starting to stand on her own. Maybe she will take some steps in the near future. 

* She understands everything. Listens to me when I tell her to do certain things and knows exactly what she should not do. This does not mean she always decides to listen and do what she should do, but I know she knows. 

* Gives tons of kisses. Has transitioned out of giving open mouth kisses on the nose, but leans in really still and wants to kiss right on our mouth.

* Still nursing a couple of times a day, but its quickly coming to an end. I am a bit sad about this, but it is also slightly freeing at the same time. I am so thankful we have made it to this point and it will always be something that warms my heart to think about. 

* Copies nearly everything I do. Can mimic all my chores. Sweeping, she pretends to put things in the dust pan. Laundry, she takes "clothes" out and slams the door to the washing machine. 

* Is a mess and into everything. Which is fun and bothersome at the same time. Not so fun, when I am showering and all of a sudden see my clean clothes being dropped into the shower. 

Like I said earlier, I just can not get enough of her. I want to squeeze her tight and never let her go. Its really amazing that now the majority of my day is spent laughing with her instead of crying with her. Such a transformation.

I love my baby boo and can not wait for all the adventures we have a head of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio