9.17.2012

our week in iPod pictures


1. Sick miss and her bedhead. 

2. Madison crying while I try to take a picture of us together. typical.

3 & 4. My project that took up the entire week. Redoing the guest bedroom with out spending any money. I did a lot of painting and Madison helped.

5. What our Saturday looked like. She has been on a sleeping strike again. Refusing to nap and then screaming about it the rest of the day. Its really fun. Except not really, its extremely frustrating.

6. We got out to enjoy the Fall colors yesterday. I am still recovering from my sickness, so we did not hike very far.

7. I also painted chalkboards on either side of our kitchen cabinets. Turns out Madison only wants to draw on it when I am trying to. If I am not drawing on it, she just wants to draw on everything else in the house with the chalk. 

8. Date night in. A mexican fiesta and football. Will left today so we were trying to spend some quality time together. 

So thats where we are now. Will gone and me left all alone with this irritable, no sleeping child. No sleep = no breaks for me. I am just thankful my mom is coming in on Wednesday or else I am not sure we would survive. 

Being sick has really thrown a wrench in our lives. It really rocked the good thing we had going where she napped and was happy when she woke up. Now the whole day is just a crying mess and its really wearing me down. Hopefully things will look up soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio