9.13.2012

sick.sick.sick

It seems we just can not catch a break. Madison had Roseola a few weeks ago, then popped three teeth, and now she has a runny nose that she shared with me. However, her runny nose found its way to my throat, my sinuses, my joints, my eye sockets, I am struggling. It is really difficult to care for a sick baby when the caretaker can barely stand. Unfortunately, Will is super busy at work and unable to take time away. We are sort of just floating through right now.

On the plus side, I hope that this sickness passes soon and I can thoroughly enjoy all that we have coming up. Want to know what all we are going to be doing??? 

I have another 30 days of working out to the Insanity DVDS.

This Monday Will leaves for a week long conference in Clevleand. 

 My mom comes in on Wednesday to help me with Madison because I am just not cut out to be a single mom. 

 I fly to Bozeman that Friday and meet Will there. Will's sister is getting married on the 22nd and we get to attend sans baby because my mom is going to stay and take care of her. It will be our first getaway with out baby. Not sure what I will do with myself. 

 My mom flies back to Texas on the 26th. We will all cry a bit.

Then on Oct. 4-7, I will fly to Hawaii. This is a super spontaneous trip that my dad so graciously paid for me to go on. So my dad and I will go and see Grant one more time in Hawaii before he leaves. Yet another trip with out baby, what is this.

Then on October 9 -13 I will fly to Austin to stay with my mom. I have not been back to Austin to see my mom in over a year, it should be great. We will also be going to the Scarecrow Festival in Chapel Hill, it is a family tradition.

Then the weekend of October 20 -21, my long time friend Claire is finally coming to see us. I can hardly wait.

Whew, it is going to be an exhausting, but exciting couple of weeks. Definitely trying to smash as much in as we can before the year ends.

Lets hope that this sickness clears and I can be myself again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio