9.28.2012

that time we became matching hipsters


But, don't tell Will that our glasses match, he gets pretty defensive. 

I secretly love that he has followed in my trendy ways. I used to balk at the idea that I was "trendy," but now I am totally comfortable enough to admit. Even though Will often laughs at some of the outfits I put together in the name of trendiness, I am tickled to see he has embraced some of my tendencies. 

We could claim that our glasses were a really good deal because they were only $99 from Warby Parker, but we all know its because we like to fit in. 

P.S. you should see all the outfits my stylish husband has been putting together. This real-world job has really upped his awareness for appearances. He left for his work conference with two suits packed and wearing jeans with a blazer, who is this man?? Maybe I could convince him to partake in an outfit post??

Have a wonderful weekend. 

We are just going to lay low this weekend. Bring dinner to a family in our parent's group that just welcomed a new baby. I might take myself on a date to Starbucks to get some work done for my class. We might ride bikes and get more flat tires.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio