9.10.2012

this week






This pretty much sums up the week we had.

My daughter in all her independent glory. Insisting on sweeping with my underwear (clean because she took them from the washer) on the handle, but then immediately frustrated because two seconds later she decided she did not want the underwear on the handle. Hard life, sister.

I think that anytime we do anything out of the ordinary with Madison, like go out of town to Breckenridge, it takes a good week to recover. She might be teething, she might just be moody, but whatever it is, she was a little bit difficult this week. She wore me out.


We had a pretty good weekend though. I drove to Boulder to meet my friend Brittany to shop at an handmade craft fair. I was overwhelmed with all the beautiful items for sale and of course was face to face with my indecisiveness and did not buy anything. Well, I did buy some incredible food from the food trucks. There is going to be another fair in December, maybe by then I will have decided on something I for sure want to buy.

Then we went to a potluck dinner with the group of parents we know through church. It was so much fun. We have now known these families for a year and its so wonderful to be completely relaxed around each other and laugh at how crazy life with children is. The night was full of half conversations (you know the ones you can't finish because you always have to stop to get that piece of who knows what out of your kids mouth), messy floors, and feeding each others children.

Will went to work early again today so he can be back in time for me to head to class. We have nothing really planned this week. I am getting the itch to re-decorate something, so maybe that will happen. But we have huge plans for the next month and a half, can't wait to share them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio