3.12.2013

lately

25ish weeks
26 weeks
 1. Pregnancy: I am now 26 weeks pregnant. Just about three months away from welcoming another little peanut. If you had asked me on Friday, I would have told you I never felt better. I had been working out one hour a day for six days a week and feeling awesome. I discovered the stair climber at the gym and was loving the work out it gave me. Well, on Saturday I started to have hip pain. I went to yoga on Sunday and it has only gotten worse since then. I know I need to take it easy, but working out was my only real source of sanity. I am giving it a few more days, but I might go crazy! I guess this baby is finally making its presence known and telling me they need some chill out time. This is hard when it hurts to lift Madison or really do anything that requires movement. Lets just hope it is temporary because being immobile with a toddler is impossible.

2. Speaking of the toddler: Madison's new favorite words are, "No, Mine, and Why." I feel this pretty much sums up toddlerhood.

3. Speaking of possibly needing help if I don't feel better soon: I re-did our guest room, again. I just had a nagging sensation every time we had visitors about making them stay on a futon. I have always desired to host people well and a futon that flips over if you roll on one side was not cutting it. So with a few good finds and selling the futon, we were able to purchase a brand new bed for $40 out of our pocket. The room is a tight squeeze, but hopefully now our guests won't want to leave. (ahem, mom!)



4. Nesting: On Saturday, I went through all of Madison's clothes in an attempt to find some gender neutral pieces. I found about three items, all white onesies, ha. But Madison was a great helper and decided she wanted to wear a set of old pajamas as a cape. So on Sunday morning Will dressed her up. She actually kept the headband on and kept saying, "pwetty, pwetty."

 

5. Graduate school: I started a new grad class last Thursday. It is called career counseling and seems to be rather uninteresting. I am just thankful I am getting it out of the way. It is hard to sit through a four hour class if the material is not at all stimulating, but I just keep telling myself its one step closer.

6. Where is the sun: The week started off with a forecast of sunny skies. A sudden snow storm rolled in last night and we are snowed in. Will took the car because the roads are un-bikeable, so we are stuck inside.  I am really ready for warmth.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio