3.01.2013

past two weeks + 24 weeks pregnant


I am still not as dedicated to my little ipod as I would have hoped I would be. But I have been bringing it out a bit more these past two weeks. This are pretty much all repeat pictures, but they are all I got. 

Even though all these pictures are taken inside our home, we have actually left quite a bit this week. We had a couple of playgroups, doctor appointments, and a mid-week church service at a new church we are trying out. So I actually got dressed everyday. 

The snow seems to have cleared for a bit and we are looking at sunny skies for the weekend, I am excited. Tomorrow we are headed to the Railroad Museum for free admission day and eating at some local food trucks. I mostly excited about the food trucks. 

It is officially March, that means spring right??? I am thankful time is passing by quickly because I am anxious for sunshine, but at the same time, time passing quickly means well, time is passing quickly.

Here is the bump update. I can only manage to take them myself because by the time Will gets home I am usually in something with an elastic waist band. 

So here is 24 weeks pregnant in all its glory, I guess I liked the color yellow this week and my new scarf from wal-mart...

 



I had another appointment this week and baby is measuring exactly on track. It is really easy to take a healthy pregnancy for granted, but I was hit with a lot of gratitude for my body yesterday for what it is capable of doing.

I am slowly having a few moments where I am a teeny bit anxious to meet this baby, but I am still fine with waiting. I am starting to feel pregnant a bit earlier this time. As in, my insides feel squished and I have shortness of breathe from doing nothing, but those are my only real complaints. I really do forget I am pregnant most of the time.

Now I have got to go lay down the law with my child who has not yet napped today, rarr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio