5.21.2013

36 weeks


After looking at this picture, it is pretty clear that my exhaustion is all over my face. I started hurting really bad again today. Those silly abs just do not seem strong enough to support this pregnancy. 

I had another appointment today and everything still seems to be going well. My midwife's only response to my pain is that it sounds just like all the normal discomforts of late pregnancy. I am not ready to have another baby yet, but I also do not enjoy hurting, so I am torn.

I am just really thankful the warm weather seems to finally be here. I am also thankful for a porch swing that is finally installed. We sat on our porch quite a bit with my dad. I am looking forward to warm evenings sitting on the swing with Will and sipping sangria in a couple of weeks. 

I still can not believe we are so close to my due date. I tried to recount where exactly my pregnancy has gone and I am pretty sure Mr. Winter took it all.


1 comments:

Emily Powell said...

You don't look tired! You look great :) All belly!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio