5.20.2013

one month to go (actually less...)

I did not get around to taking a picture today for my 36th week of pregnancy. Mostly because it rained all day today and my lil munckin has yet another runny nose and cough, so we did not leave the house. I am also being hit with extreme exhaustion. I tell Will its not sleepy tired, but just like every part of me is too fatigue to move. I know that four weeks will go by incredibly fast and I will hardly remember the discomforts that come with the end of pregnancy. I just hope I can get some sort of wave of energy. 

These are all pictures from last week. It was really pretty all week and we spent most of our time sitting outside. 

My dad came in this past weekend. It was a great trip and I think he really enjoyed getting to spend some quality time with Madison. I am pretty sure she wore him out. 

Will's sister and husband are coming in this weekend for Memorial day. They are driving from Montana and, unfortunately, it will be a quick trip. After their visit, we will just be waiting until my mom comes in for the birth. 

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and then one every week until my due date, eek. I am slowly gathering things for our hospital bag. And getting to the place where I do a mental check to make sure everything is some what orderly, "just in case." 

1 comments:

Emily Powell said...

Looking good and no matter how hard we try I don't think guys will ever understand pregnancy tired!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio