5.12.2013

mother's day


My little lady was in quite the photo taking mood today. She knew that when Will got out the camera we were going to take pictures of my belly, and she stood right where I usually stand. So I decided to take a few pictures together. I absolutely love the bottom right picture, I love the way she is looking up at me, so tickled to be doing what "mama" is doing. 

We all spent the entire weekend together, "helping" Will finish all his projects outside. We walked to a breakfast place this morning, napped, and then spent the rest of the day outside. I am really thankful the sun has been shining. 

 It seems we have finally found our groove as a family, only to have it all be turned upside down in five weeks. 

I am really thankful for Madison and all that she has taught me and stretched me. She continually shows me that the Lord truly knows me better than I knew possible. I am thankful that Madison is not the child I had envisioned when I was anticipating her arrival, but so much more than I could have ever imagined.

I have already started guessing what sort of personality this new little baby will have. Whether or not this baby sleeps or has a strong-will, it will surely be used to grow us even more. 


1 comments:

Emily Powell said...

These are precious and I love M's dress!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio