6.19.2013

Still pregnant

Just wanted to do a quick update, in case any one was wondering, I am still cooking this babe. I had an appointment today and my body has made no progress towards labor. It seems this babe is really enjoying being inside of my belly. I actually feel really great, I am still a bit in shock that my due date has come and gone. The only real problem with still being so pregnant is that my mom leaves on Monday and it would be ideal if the baby came before then. 
I think I am really in denial now that we will have two children. It seems strange that this baby will actually come out, I have gotten so used to being pregnant. I think that I was a bit spoiled with Madison coming on her due date. But I am not at all miserable right now, I just want to make sure we still have help with Madison when I do actually go into labor. I know that the timing will all work out and I think this is great practice in patience. It is also a great reminder of how little control we actually have over things. 
So it looks like I am going to make the most of this last pregnancy of mine.

1 comments:

Emily Powell said...

the "due" date is such a strange thing. I kicked Georgia out ;)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio