6.22.2013

Welcome Eliza Lynn!






I have not had much time since Wednesday to really get my thoughts in order, but we welcomed another little girl into our family June 19th. 

Eliza Lynn! 

These are just a few photos of our stay at the hospital I took with my phone. We still can not decide who she looks like, but every photo she looks a bit different. The whole experience was incredible and I will share her birth story later. 

I am just a tad bit emotional that its all over. I really loved being pregnant and the much anticipated delivery is now over, but I will look back with great fondness for my special time growing Eliza. 

Madison is officially a big sister. She seems to want to shower the baby with kisses constantly and always make sure she knows where she is. Will took Madison on a daddy date this morning which I think will help with her adjustment. I know that big emotions are running through Madison right now and tantrums are going to be common place for now. I am just really thankful my mom is still here a little bit longer, Will is taking off work, and my mother-in-law will be up to help us next weekend. I am not sure I am ready for the responsibility of two kids yet. 

I am soaking in the newborn goodness that I did not realize the first time, goes away much too quickly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio