9.06.2013

something from nothing

I only have a few photos on my phone from the last couple of weeks. So I will stretch those to try and make a blog post. I really do feel like I am slowing finding my groove, but the exhaustion is still a bit overwhelming sometimes. Our two year old seems to want to wake up more times a night than our newborn now, which is just lovely. This new predicament has decreased our sleep intervals even more than what they were, think maybe an hour and a half of continuous sleep for us. It is amazing to see how little sleep we can actually survive on though. 

Despite the exhaustion, we went to pick berries yesterday. Madison really enjoyed picking the strawberries and I delighted in seeing her discovering something new. It was just a lot to juggle with two kids. I am proud that I was able to handle the outing all on my own though. 

And to really wear myself out yesterday, I took the girls running for the first time in the jogging stroller. They did great. It was incredible warm, so we played in the water hose afterwards. I felt some what normal yesterday with all the things I did with both girls in tow. However, I could barely stand once Will got home and was in bed by 9. 

I think tomorrow we might attempt a day trip to Estes Park. We will likely just walk around town and head back home. 






That is all I have for today. The little one seems to be on an eat every hour schedule today, so I am off to go feed her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio