10.15.2013

some janky pictures of the patio

As I said in the last post, I was hoping to blog again about sipping pumpkin ales on our new patio. We are not quite at the cozying up by a fire pit stage yet, but the patio is at least finished. I gradually took photos of the progress with my phone, so the quality is not that great. There is, of course, still more work to do (I mean, there is always more work), but the real, tough, hard, labor part is finished. It is sad the finished product does not accurately represent the amount of work that actually goes into building a patio, especially when all that work is done by one person.  I am antsy to get a real outdoor living space set up for us back there, but I am having patience. For right now, I think we will just have the Adirondack chairs and a fire pit. Next summer, we might get more fancy with the space. Will also is going to add gravel and rocks to all the dirt surrounding the patio, so no more big dirt mounds. 

Ok, here are the pictures!









 I am very proud and impressed with Will's determination with this patio. We spent all weekend "helping" him to finish it. He was bent over on his hands and knees slaving away. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio