9.08.2010

My Day in Pictures



[From Top to Bottom]

* My new knitting project. Its going to be a "Ladies Shrug." Pretty much a chunky sweater with out the sleeves.

* I made myself a peanut butter and apple sandwich. I have Will to thank for this creation. I had never heard of such a thing until we married.

* I took the Aspenite running for 35 minutes. Now that it is colder, I have started running her more often. This run it actually felt like we were running together versus me pulling a 90 pound bag of sand.

* Yay, pictures of the Adirondack chairs we worked so hard on. We got a good laugh out of trying to get Aspen to stay.

* After the run, I did some exercises with the dumbbells. This picture is posed, if you couldn't tell.

* I took a turn sitting in the chairs. Doesn't the red compliment the color of our house so well??

* The outfit I decided to wear today. Those are my new Sevens. I bought them on Ebay for $20 and they are like new, I was thrilled. That is also the replacement sweater Will bought me for shrinking my other one that was almost identical. And of course, my Toms that I have nearly worn out. I will only have a few more times I can even wear them this year. Water proof boots that keep feet warm to -20 degrees will be all this girl has on.



I have a parent's meeting tonight for volleyball. We finally get to announce the teams. This means that we actually get to practice as a team for two days before the tournament on Saturday. I also have to go into work for a few hours after the meeting. I have closing duty and will be there until 11 pm. Yuck! At least I got the whole day to do what I please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio