9.04.2010

Sixish Things on Saturday almost Sunday

1. On our walk last night with Aspen, we had quite the scare. We were heading around the block when a van pulled up next to us. They just wanted to let us know that there was a bear down the street and they had followed the bear while it hopped through yards. Needless to say, our walk was cut short.

2. My day mostly consisted of work and sleeping to recover from work. I am confident my body will get used to the exhaustion that occurs from constant movement for six hours, but right now its rough. The only uh-oh I had at work today was taking the manager out with the door to the kitchen. I was zoning out, shoved it open, and immediately heard drinks spilling everywhere. She was not too happy.

3. Speaking of work, here is my uniform. The tips really roll in when I look this good.




4. Apparently my hands have turned into sissy hands. After hitting a few balls to the seventh graders last week, I had a massive bruise on the palm of my hand. It does not really show up in the picture, but just imagine the discoloration. (look closely under the thumb) Oh well, I can run for a really long time, that has to count for something.



5. I have started getting a subscription to US Weekly. Its somewhat exciting, but also causes a bit of worry. How did they know I have a weakness for celebrity gossip?


6. It is late and we have twelve miles to run tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio