1.21.2013

all I can muster...

18 weeks

I think we might just conclude this winter is a wash. It is nearly February and I have been sick nearly this entire month. If you include the morning sickness stuff, I have been sick all winter. I just keep thinking it will clear, but maybe it just isn't, and I need to find some sort of peace about being sick. 

I am also flying solo this week. I didn't want to mention anything in case there are crazies out there, but if the crazies want to come and get us then best of luck to them.

My classes this semester are in full swing and attempting to write a paper while wrangling a toddler proves to be quite difficult. Why, oh, why did I ever think college was so haaard??

There are some silver linings in this little storm we are in. Like it was finally above 15 degrees this weekend. The sunshine helps me tremendously. It is supposed to be in the 50s all week, hallelujah!

i wish I could find something to write about in regards to this pregnancy. I have just been so preoccupied with everything else I do not notice it most of the time.  I hoping that when we have our ultrasound in a week, I will feel more of a connection to this babe. 

Madison seems to have recovered just fine from her stitches, but has been reacting to her shots she received last week. She weighs a measly 21 lbs. I fed her spoonfuls of peanut butter yesterday so maybe that will help her put on some weight. She just never sits still, even in her sleep she moves constantly. She burns too many calories to keep any weight on.

We are heading to Houston in two weeks or so. It might be one of our last times back before we have two kids, eek. 

This is all just a bunch of rambling, but I finally finished my paper and this is all I can manage. Here are some pictures of our mischievous baby. She knows what she isn't supposed to do but does it anyway. Pretty typical, I guess.






I am actually 19 weeks pregnant today, but unless Madison can figure out how to work our camera, looks like I won't be taking a picture. Poor, poor second child. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio