1.03.2013

Pregnancy 2.0 because I can't think of anything more catchy


15 weeks

16 weeks

Why, yes, I am wearing the same shirt in each photo. 

I am struggling to think of anything to update on about this pregnancy, which is quite sad. 

I have not even really taken notice at how much I am growing because I have been way to occupied with other things. I did weigh myself at the gym today, still just a 7 pound weight gain. I am pretty proud of that considering I tend to gain like 3 pounds a week. I think it is because my appetite and food cravings are normal again. I am not being forced to eat fast food every meal anymore.

I also feel more like myself again. I did get pretty sick in Durango and threw up several times, but other than that, I have been feeling much better. 

So my advice, if you get pregnant and you feel like you will never feel normal again for 13 weeks, just keep holding on, it gets better. Even though I have done this before, I thought I was destined to eat Wendy's for dinner every night and never remove myself from the couch.

I am starting to feel the baby spasms again. Soon those spasms will turn into full fledged punches, so I am enjoying the little, non-painful flutters.

I am already coming up on the big ultrasound. Since we are not going to find out the gender, I am most looking forward to seeing if this baby has Will's nose. Here's to hoping this child will resemble me in some way. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio