7.21.2013

some comparisons

 


It seems we have all had a difficult time trying to determine who Eliza looks like. So here are some photos of her side by side to Madison at the same age. I see some similarities, but they are still uniquely their own. I am excited to see who Eliza will turn into. It was a bit shocking to me to go back and look through the photos of Madison because it is so hard for me to comprehend how these little nuggets turn into little people. I sometimes feel like I am just replaying Madison's infancy and I forget I have an entirely new baby. I also find it strange it has always been Madison, that somewhere in these pictures who she would become was hiding. It is even harder for me to realize that the same thing will happen to Eliza. All we know of Eliza now is that she is a squishy, floppy baby, but some day she will look completely different and have a distinct personality. Human development is all so fascinating to me and almost too much for me to wrap my head around.

1 comments:

Emily Powell said...

it is so awesome. I look at Georgia's newborn pictures and think the same thing!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio