8.05.2013

more photos of the children




So life is still pretty hard for us over here. I am barely able to take pictures with my phone and they are mostly of Eliza's face because that is pretty much what is in front of me all day. Eliza seems to be doing a bit better (see the actual smile in picture), but is still fairly hard to settle down. We are just trying to take it day by day.

The good news is that she turned six weeks last Wednesday, so now I am able to start exercising. This will probably be the only thing I can really do for myself, so I am thrilled I can have at least thirty minutes every day not holding a child. 

Hopefully, I will have a bit more pep in my step in the coming weeks, but keeping these two little ones alive and somewhat happy is all I have really been doing lately.

1 comments:

Emily Powell said...

Ugh...I'm sorry it's still difficult for you. Georgia had colic and it just about did me in. I was so glad when I stumbled upon happiest baby on the block...such a God send :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio