8.28.2010

Things I Produced...




1. I bought another package of size 7 knitting needles. I somehow managed to lose one from my other set. I guess buying needles does not count as me producing anything, but it aides me in my ability to produce something. My summer scarf has now turned into my fall scarf.

2. I baked a pie. A blueberry, blackberry, strawberry pie, to be exact. I pretty much used all ingredients I already had in the kitchen. Except for corn starch, but who really has corn starch. We invited Erin, Will's sister, over to eat some with us. Now we only have half a pie left.

3. I created a collage of sorts on our wall. I used nails, beading wire (for necklaces and such), and itty bitty clothes pins. I have already re-arranged the pictures three times since the picture was taken, but you get the idea.

4. I made this headband. I cut a bow-like shape out of a piece of fabric, tied it in a knot, and sewed the ends of the bow to the headband.*

We are off to bed now. It is going to be 40 and raining during our run tomorrow. There might be a vote in the morning as to whether or not this run actually occurs.

*(Edit: This was not my actual idea, I was inspired to make the headband from this blog here,
http://yellowsongbird.blogspot.com/) *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio