8.30.2010

Running Wish List

1. Garmin 405. I never thought I would get to a point where I would want such a complicated gadget to wear. However, now that I have been running such far distances, I am curious to know the actual results of my run. For example, I sometimes run just based on time (45 minutes) and would like to know how far I actually went. The Garmin also calculates calories burned (Will is afraid I would become too obsessed with this function), changes in elevation (for all those dang hills or for hiking), distance, and pace (to see if I am actually going as fast I think I am).

That is about it. Well, besides wishing to finish the marathon.

(If you do not think this is much of a list, take a minute to look up how hefty the price tag is, it ain't pretty.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio