10.15.2010

Fixing My First Knitting Project



Last November I took a "Learn to Knit" class at the local knit shop. Feeling quite accomplished I purchased my first balls of yarn and knitting needles in hopes of completing a scarf. However, within the fifteen minute walk back to my house, I had forgotten nearly everything I had learned. So the beginning of the scarf more closely resembles something that got caught in a blender than anything else. This bothered me, until I had seen lots of patterns for Cowls lately, and had a brilliant idea. (I actually knitted two Cowls for our mothers for Christmas, but they look nothing like the above picture, sorry for the tangent...) Well I decided to knit the two ends together to form a circle and voila, a new knit project without actually knitting anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio